On the 14th and the 15th of November, depending on where in the world you are, there will be a Full Moon in the constellation of Taurus.
Taurus is a fixed earth sign ruled by Venus, representing the senses, sensuality, money, self-esteem, character, perseverance, survival and beauty. Being the fixed sign you may find it easier to be more grounded, calm and centered.
The Full Moon in Taurus calls on you to enjoy anything physical to engage your senses – eating tasty delicious food, taking in the beauty of nature, appreciating art, poetry, softness, sensuality and love.
Taurus also rules finance so this is the ideal time to look at how you can effectively make the most of your resources and money. One of the greatest fears for Taurus is poverty.
The Full Moon in Taurus means you will love to feel useful and love doing things, whether that’s gardening, cooking, renovating, looking after the animals, or making love.
Here are some suggestions for good things to do during this New Moon in Taurus:
- Do things that make you feel good about yourself and think about what are you good at
- Give yourself time to think – don’t rush and don’t allow yourself to be rushed
- Think about ways you can generate more income
- Plant some veggies or new plants in the garden
- Focus on the abundance around you, including your family and friends – feel good about it and that abundance will grow
- Listen to your body and give it what it needs, including cooking something healthy and tasty
- Connect with all your five senses
- Make some time for romance with your significant other
On days 11 and 12 your senses will be heightened as you are leading up to ovulation. You may even have the urge to go outside and be aware of the sights, smells and sounds around you.
On days 20 to 22 progesterone is ready to peak, making orgasm a bit more difficult to reach; however, you may be feeling very nurturing and loving. Whether it’s a steamy romp in the bedroom or a hug from a friend it releases the love hormone oxytocin. This lowers your blood pressure and heart rate. Take time to sleep, enjoy a lovely cooked meal with soft music and relax.
It is recommended you take time to do meditation, look at your nutrition and what you are putting into your body and how it’s making you feel.
Download the app to read more about how astrology can influence your cycle: